Energy Systems Lab is developing and implementation of energy systems that correspond environmental impacts, energy security, economic efficiency and energy resiliency from the viewpoints of demand-side. Our interests include follows.
- Development of energy management systems (EMSs) and optimal operation technology of energy equipment.
- Optimal operation technologies of distributed energy resources (DERs) that support the penetration of renewable energy resources.
- The interaction of stakeholders to correspond Utility 3.0.
- Energy networks of electricity, heat and hydrogen.
- Energy system resilience.
- Integration of Mobility and Energy Systems.
Please read details on the pages of